LET’S KEEP THE NEW YEAR FEELIN’ GOOD ALL YEAR ROUND.
Here’s some Tip on how to do it.
Meditation is proven to do incredible things for the human mind, such as relieving built up anxiety, quieting mental chatter, improving focus, and increasing self-esteem and feelings of confidence. Ermmm sounds good to us!
Let’s kick start our new year with some MANIFESTATION MEDITATION’S.
A LIL' BIT MORE OF SELF LOVING
Remember SELF LOVE is not selfish. You cannot truly love another until you learn to love yourself.
What Self Love can do for you:
- Life becomes lighter: When you love yourself more then things simply become lighter and easier. You won’t make as many mountains out of molehills as you used to. Or beat yourself up or drag yourself down over mistakes or temporary setbacks.
- You’ll have more inner stability and self-sabotage less: When your opinion of yourself goes up then you’ll stop trying to get so much validation and attention from other people. You become less needy and find an inner stability even when your world might be negative or uncertain at times.
- You’ll be happier (YES PLEASE): The main reason why value my self-esteem so highly, is because it makes your life so much happier and much more fun.
ADD MORE COLOUR TO YOUR WARDROBE
“Did you know colours can brighten your mood?”
If you aren’t feeling centered or secure, black can feel like a security blanket. That’s why we see a lot of black in cities. Black has a depressive quality to it. Colour on the other hand has an effect on our psyche, it’s always affecting us whether we are aware of it or not. Who would have thought it – Dressing like a Unicorn can put a big fat smile on your face.
TRAVEL TO A NEW COUNTRY
Experience a new culture.
TRAVEL helps you to realise money can’t buy happiness, it makes you appreciate your friends and family, broadens your horizons and shows you that we are all connected.
LEARN A NEW HOBBY
Did you know: To go from knowing nothing to being pretty good, actually takes only 20 hours. The equivalent of 45 minutes a day for a month Josh Kaufman.
Here are the steps:
- Deconstruct the skill. Decide what you actually want to be able to do.
- Learn enough to self correct. Learn just enough that you can actually tell when you’re making a mistake.
- Remove distractions, like the Internet… Instagram!
- Practice at least 20 hours. Finally, yep, practice for 20 hours. TED TALK: The First 20 Hours
BOOK YOUR BURN
Get your Burning Man tickets, lose yourself in the desert and have the experience of a lifetime. If you’ve already been – take your best friends, take your family! You have to go a little Wild every now and then and have fun!
LOSE YOURSELF – FIND YOURSELF AT THE SAME TIME.
GIVE BACK Believe it or not helping others and giving back makes US happy.
- HELPING OTHERS CAN HELP YOU LIVE LONGER.
- ALTRUISM IS CONTAGIOUS. …
- HELPING OTHERS MAKES US HAPPY. …
- HELPING OTHERS MAY HELP WITH CHRONIC PAIN. …
- HELPING OTHERS LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE. …
- HELPING OTHERS PROMOTES POSITIVE BEHAVIORS IN TEENS. …
- HELPING OTHERS GIVES US A SENSE OF PURPOSE AND SATISFACTION. Mentalfloss.
While self-pampering doesn’t always lead to major improvements in overall health the way healthy diet and exercise do, the relaxation you get from it can trigger the relaxation response, which can prevent chronic stress from damaging your health, so in a sense, self-care is good for you inside and out verywellmind.
Whether it’s getting a massage, getting a manicure or treating yourself to a blow dry! You got this girl.
Can you believe … Cardiovascular exercise helps create new brain cells. This improves brain power and brain activity. Get me to the Gym immediately!!! If you get bored in the gym try different work out classes … Boxing, Pilates, Yoga, Spin class, TRX. The list is endless! Looking good AND more importantly feeling good YES PLEASE!
The word procrastination comes from the Latin words pro (for) and cras (tomorrow) and literally means to leave something “for tomorrow.”
Procrastination can bring a lot of negativity and problems in our life, but instead of doing something about it, we seem to accept it and get on with it. It can be due to fear of failure or fear of success.
- Getting things done give us a relaxed feeling and we lose that guilty feeling.
- Accomplishing things make us more effective and productive.
- Getting things done supports us in following our dreams.
- Getting things done help us make and keep commitments. When we accomplish things successfully we will love not forgetting or delaying things anymore because we have already been at that point where we are ultimately happy and satisfied with the fruits of our hard works Howtobehappyguru.Happiness is a positive emotion, and procrastination as we saw before, can create only long term negative emotions.So yes, if we stop procrastinating, we will definitely feel much happier!
Now it’s the time for You to take ACTION!
HERE’S TO A REALLY, REALLY HAPPY NEW YEAR (ALL YEAR ROUND)