Life is better naked… It sure is!
There is nothing better than having that confidence to strip down into a teeny weeny bikini, put on a hot swimsuit or lie naked on a beach, and not care who is watching.
I never thought that I would have the confidence to bare all on a photo shoot. I used to dread the holiday countdown, endless hours in the gym trying to get in shape for those dreaded bikini pics that all your friends love to take whilst you are not tensing, the hours of bikini shopping to find that ‘perfect one’ that covers your wobbly bits.
Stripping down to your skivvies whether that’s in shit hot bikini or bare ass naked on a beach like me. Having mega confidence is EVERYTHING. So work these tips for flaunting your fabulous self in your birthday suit…
- Scrub First exfoliate your whole body in the shower, giving extra attention to rough, dry skin, like your elbows, knees, ankles and wrists. Cowshed Shower Scrub (£14.40) leaves your skin silky smooth and smells delish!
- Tan is everything! If you are not lucky enough to live in a county where the sun isn’t always shining like me invest in a great tan it’s like spanx for skin. Vita Liberata phenomenal 2-3 week tan lotion (£37.50) is the dream it gives you an amazing long lasting tan (no more Donald Trump tan lines) and the best part is it doesn’t smell, for an every day top up Dove Derma Spa Summer Revived Lotion, it doesn’t break the bank, its easy to apply everyday and really gives you a great glow.
- Pick your poison! Certain body lotions have super powers here are some of my favourites… Palmers cocoa butter formula (£5.50) is amazing for softness and Clarins body shape up £29.50 works wonders on cellulite reduction.
- Work out! I hate the gym as much as the next person but unfortunately the ultimate naked body isn’t going to happen by just scrubbing. I try to work out everyday if I can, if you really hate the treadmill like me mix it up with some high intensity classes or swimming. Yoga is a by far a winner for me it tones you up in all the right places.
- .. Food food food – What would life be without it, anyone that knows me knows I LOVE to eat! Forget the fad diets they do not work and if they do it will be short lived and will make you miserable ( trust me I know) I won’t bore you with a long lecture on healthy eating, to keep it short everything in moderation girlies lots of fresh fruit and veggies, if you have a hangover dominos Sunday don’t loath yourself for a week after just do those extra star jumps in the gym the next day.
- Get flushing. Drink tons of water! I know it’s something that you are probably fed up of hearing people say especially your mother but it really does make such a difference to the condition and tone of your skin. Alcohol is cellulite’s best friend. Try and make an effort to drink a glass of water with every drink you have or like me chug a huge bottle of water as soon as you get in from a night out.
- Hot hot hot. Put yourself in a hot mindset self assured women hold themselves straighter and taller confidence and happiness comes from within.
Alice wears our MARIAN EESPAEV Say No More Swimsuit.
BOHEMIAN VIXEN Lyra Back Piece.
Check out @Aliceameliajeffrey on Instagram.